Some data in 1Password are just your favorites!
Are there items that you always use in 1Password and sometimes, you just wish 1Password shows it to you the moment you open 1Password? Well, now it can with the Favorites view.
Marking an item as a Favorite is easy and there are three ways you can do this:
1. Looking at an item? Just tap on the star of the top bar to mark it as a Favorite
2. Tap on Edit in the top bar of Favorites to add items
3. In the Categories or Favorites view? Just navigate to the items you want as a Favorite and then swipe on them to star them as Favorites
You can also do this quicker by searching for the item and then swipe on it to add it as a Favorite.
Is that item no longer a Favorite? Simply remove it by:
1. Swiping on the item to remove its star and you can do this in any views, including Favorites itself
2. Tapping on the Edit button in the Favorites view and then tap on the red button to bring up the Remove button
Just swiping on the Favorite items here will be quicker to remove than to use the Edit button